What's new

Does anyone have the videos whites put out about how to tune a detector with an oscilloscope?

Ragnor

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2015
Messages
447
Reaction score
423
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years back before selling out a tech or the owner of whites put out some videos on how to maintain and upgrade detectors at a technical level. At the time I didn not know how valuable those videos would be. Did anyone manage to save them?
 
How to Test Whites Metal Detector Coil Frequency 5900/di MXT All Pro


closest I can find. Having used a HP oscilloscope for 3 years, I can't imagine many people knowing how to do this. Good luck finding them.

​

 
  • Like
Reactions: ARC
How to Test Whites Metal Detector Coil Frequency 5900/di MXT All Pro


closest I can find. Having used a HP oscilloscope for 3 years, I can't imagine many people knowing how to do this. Good luck finding them.

​


Thank you for the reply and sharing the video. The video's I saw went into where to attach the oscilloscope and if I recall correctly he adjusted 3 pots to dial in the detector to factory specs. aligning the output and return signals to maximize sensitivity the whole ball of wax. I had no idea I would end up purchasing an oscilloscope years in the future. So I didn't save or memorize the information.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom