Tom_in_CA
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2007
- Messages
- 14,018
- Reaction score
- 10,343
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- Salinas, CA
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
hut-site-digger, I have no doubt, that if you ask enough lawyers anything, you can be told that just about anything is "illegal". They will always take the fanciful high-end answer filled with what-ifs. You know, like how if a person shows up at a lawyers office, seeking legal advice on how to deal with a rift with a neighbor, you can bet the lawyer will come up with lots of extremes, advise them to take out-restraining orders, etc....
Or the sad cases of couples who shows up at a divorce lawyer wanting to make an amicable end. But before the couple knows it, they're going-at-each other , getting their own lawyers, and quibbling over every bit of furniture, money, etc... And one day, the couple looks at each other, and wonders "how did we ever get to this point?". And THEN they realize that subconsciously, the lawyer put all sorts of "better bewares" out on the table for them to "protect themselves", etc.... Not faulting lawyers, mind you, ... that's their job to go into the extremes of how many things can be "morphed" to apply to you and your questions.
Or the sad cases of couples who shows up at a divorce lawyer wanting to make an amicable end. But before the couple knows it, they're going-at-each other , getting their own lawyers, and quibbling over every bit of furniture, money, etc... And one day, the couple looks at each other, and wonders "how did we ever get to this point?". And THEN they realize that subconsciously, the lawyer put all sorts of "better bewares" out on the table for them to "protect themselves", etc.... Not faulting lawyers, mind you, ... that's their job to go into the extremes of how many things can be "morphed" to apply to you and your questions.
Last edited:
It is also against the law to have any human remains. Hope this helps you.
Chill bud,the meaning of "Quote",and the start of my statement directed to "Tom"(not sure what your name is?)meant I WAS NOT TALKING TO YOU.I was asking that question because reading Tom's advice about "ah,no one cares,go for it,left me wondering if "morals",are really that far gone in society today?Again Mr.Hutsitedigger,I will inform you I am in no type or form of competition on here,didnt insult you(?)and feel that I have steered way wide of your "debates"......and trust me,I will continue to do that...you appear t have a "ball".I will however answer questions and give my opinion,as this is a discussion board.I am sorry f you are sensitive,about certain answers
.. Let's go grab some
and call it a night!!






