What's new

DOES ANYONE USE TTF ON THE E-TRAC

Since I have started using TTF I don't think I have dug a deep coin and your saying a deep coin will come in as a low (grunt) tone ?
 
I have dug many, many deep coins in TTF and they were a high tone
 
That's good to know
 
That's what I thought too, I'm still trying to learn this mode (or at least 4TF)...at least I have found one IH next to nails with it.
I have dug many, many deep coins in TTF and they were a high tone
 
And seven months later I'm still not sure what I think. 95% of my finds have been with TTF with the relic pattern BUT not sure how much good stuff I have missed higher than the break-point for FE.
That's what I thought too, I'm still trying to learn this mode (or at least 4TF)...at least I have found one IH next to nails with it.
 
I hunt in TTF when I am in a lot of iron, and it has found me things I would have never found without it. I have found coins in the same hole with nails. It is a great option. I use it on iffy signals also if I am in multi tone. I will switch to ttf and if I get a high tone mixed in on the iffy signal, I dig it. I have dug good targets using it this way that I would have normally passed over.
 
I hunt in TTF when I am in a lot of iron, and it has found me things I would have never found without it. I have found coins in the same hole with nails. It is a great option. I use it on iffy signals also if I am in multi tone. I will switch to ttf and if I get a high tone mixed in on the iffy signal, I dig it. I have dug good targets using it this way that I would have normally passed over.

Good advice. Hard to pass up a soft repeatable tone.
 
Now that I have used the E trac for awhile I run in TTF 90% of the time it's very helpful in most spots
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom