Does CRH get any better than this.

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I picked up two boxes of dimes and $50 of CWR today. I searched through them while watching collage football with one of my older brothers who was back from collage for the weekend. It was a lot of fun even though I only found one silver. He even wanted to open a few rolls with me. Also he gave me all of the change from a little compartment in his car. Almost all of it was pennies but I came out with a little handful of coppers. Even though my average has been off lately,only two silvers in four boxes, I am still having a lot of fun. Another good thing that happened was my main dump bank moved their coin machine to the little room in between the outside and the actual bank. Now I don't have to annoy all of the tellers with the noise. Anyways HH!

Upvote 0

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I used to dump at a bank where the coin machine was right next to the tellers and it was loud as all hell. The one I go to now is located in a hallway, and quieter, but the thing breaks down every time I use it and I have to bother the tellers anyway

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3 best things in life:

CRHing
College Football
How can I keep this clean?... Relations

It could've gotten a little better for you.

OP
OP
44_Dimes

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
3 best things in life:

CRHing
College Football
How can I keep this clean?... Relations

It could've gotten a little better for you.

Haha. I ment how could CRH get any better. Besides the best thing in my life is my relationship with God, my Lord and Savior.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread