Minelab E-TRAC & Garrett Pinpoint Pro
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Upvote 0

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read an article in the new gold prospectors magazine. A guy has trained his dog to find gold it doesn't really say if he does find anything with the dog. It talks how he hides it and lets the dog sniff a chunk and it finds what he burried. I think the dog is following the owners sent. Who know a dogs smell is way stronger than ours. HH and if you do find a breed of dog that can actually sniff out gold I will go into business with you selling that particular breed. LOL HH everyone.....

JohnGalt

Nov 4, 2012
New Hampshire
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read an article in the new gold prospectors magazine. A guy has trained his dog to find gold it doesn't really say if he does find anything with the dog. It talks how he hides it and lets the dog sniff a chunk and it finds what he burried. I think the dog is following the owners sent. Who know a dogs smell is way stronger than ours. HH and if you do find a breed of dog that can actually sniff out gold I will go into business with you selling that particular breed. LOL HH everyone.....

I saw that article as well, but have not read it yet. But I think YOU have likely sniffed out what the pouch is tracking. I guess I should reserve judgement until I read it myself. ...... Excuse me now, I suddenly have the urge for a "scooby snack".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread