Showtime7612 Greenie Joined Sep 22, 2024 Messages 12 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Nov 16, 2025 Thread Owner #1 Looks like a lizard maybe? Attachments 20251110_121427.webp 425 KB · Views: 92
Showtime7612 Greenie Joined Sep 22, 2024 Messages 12 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Nov 16, 2025 Thread Owner #2 Showtime7612 said: Looks like a lizard maybe? Click to expand... Back side had a backbone and tail
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,555 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 17, 2025 #3 Showtime7612 said: Looks like a lizard maybe? Click to expand... I moved ya from HELP! over to NEW MEXICO for more exposure. NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.
Showtime7612 said: Looks like a lizard maybe? Click to expand... I moved ya from HELP! over to NEW MEXICO for more exposure. NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.
DizzyDigger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 9, 2012 Messages 8,698 Reaction score 22,123 Golden Thread 0 Location Concrete, WA Detector(s) used Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about! Primary Interest: Prospecting Nov 17, 2025 #4 It's rare I might say this, but yes, using my pareidolia filtered vision I too see the lizard/croc/alligator outline setting on top of that ridge. Haven't a clue if it means anything, but yep, I see it.
It's rare I might say this, but yes, using my pareidolia filtered vision I too see the lizard/croc/alligator outline setting on top of that ridge. Haven't a clue if it means anything, but yep, I see it.
Puff the Tragic Wagon Hero Member Joined Oct 16, 2021 Messages 538 Reaction score 1,238 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Prospecting Nov 17, 2025 #5
ArfieBoy Gold Member Joined Aug 11, 2011 Messages 5,587 Reaction score 12,230 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Oregon Detector(s) used Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 17, 2025 #6 Yep! I see it! I'm not sure if it is a lizard or a crocodile! Cool!