21stTNCav
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2006
- Messages
- 928
- Reaction score
- 12
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Tennessee/Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
Wow, very cool sandcreek. I wish I was up there to see this place in person but alas
. Just a couple of observances. The location of the creek in relation to the top of the J does not seem to be coincidental. I would love to be there and check it out for signs.
The Diamond rock is interesting because it is exactly what Dr Roy Roush depicts in his books and being present at every KGC site. You should find several more of them.
Using a diagram of the KGC overlay may get you a long way toward making some progress.
Lastly be on the lookout for heart shaped rocks. Sometimes getting a Google earth image and plotting where things were found might show a pattern or image.
Thanks a lot for sharing.
. Just a couple of observances. The location of the creek in relation to the top of the J does not seem to be coincidental. I would love to be there and check it out for signs. The Diamond rock is interesting because it is exactly what Dr Roy Roush depicts in his books and being present at every KGC site. You should find several more of them.
Using a diagram of the KGC overlay may get you a long way toward making some progress.
Lastly be on the lookout for heart shaped rocks. Sometimes getting a Google earth image and plotting where things were found might show a pattern or image.
Thanks a lot for sharing.
Good Luck with this trail...
. This stuff is getting old really fast! I NEED to treasure hunt
. I keep looking over my pictures of this place and getting everyone's suggestions on where to look, and want to go wade through those snow drifts
. 












