Dolphin play

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
This morning there was another dolphin playing around me and people were walking into the water with their cell phones hoping to get a picture of the dolphin playing. It was kind of funny when you think about it but he was sure pretty. I only saw one today. As for finds.... well if you lose jewelry you better ask someone else to look for it because I am no good at locating lost jewelry but.... if you lose your glasses..... Mumszie is the one! I found a pair of bifocals this morning and they are a recent loss I am sure. Other than that... just a 22 bullet casing, a couple of quarters and a penny. I sure am NOT going to get rich at this rate. LOL

MoneynJunk090809.jpg

Upvote 0

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Mumzie, I'm thinkin maybe you need to borrow someones lucky underwear or somethin. don't ask for mine, cuz I come up with about what you get. All right guys! fork over the lucky undies!! (eww!)

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I were in it for the money, I'd starve too. The dollar in clad I found over the weekend would get me a whopper jr. off the value menu though.

Mamabear, sorry, I only hunt commando ;D

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft: thats some good karma showing up for ya mums , you keep getting the dolphins to swim with ya , very cool , an you sure are on fire with them glasses latly girl wtg

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what I can see, you are in good company with your finds :icon_thumleft: Although I was lucky to score just over $1.00 in clad I did have a ton of lead fishing weights. The good thing is that those weights won't slow me down the next time out, unless a fisherman decides to make another deposit :laughing9:

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
allen said:
maybe wearing the bifocals will help you find something !!

Oh no you didn't.....

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mum's! If I had the answer, you'd be second to know! I'm at a lost also. HH SonnyFl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread