A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Aug 12, 2014 #1 There will be an artifact show in Donaldsonville, GA August 16. It begins at 8:00 and ends around 3:00. For more information go to this website: Login Upvote 0
There will be an artifact show in Donaldsonville, GA August 16. It begins at 8:00 and ends around 3:00. For more information go to this website: Login
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 12, 2014 #2 Thank you.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 12, 2014 #3 Whos show is it Americus? I already have plans though.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,991 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 12, 2014 #4 Americus, Thanks for letting me know. I might ride down there too.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Aug 12, 2014 Thread Owner #5 GaRebel1861 said: Americus, Thanks for letting me know. I might ride down there too. Click to expand... Kolomoki Society - Son Anderson
GaRebel1861 said: Americus, Thanks for letting me know. I might ride down there too. Click to expand... Kolomoki Society - Son Anderson
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 13, 2014 #6 I may hitch a ride with GaRebel1861.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Aug 14, 2014 Thread Owner #7 fyrffytr1 said: I may hitch a ride with GaRebel1861. Click to expand... We'd love to have you.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 16, 2014 #8 I attended the show today and had the pleasure of meeting Americus as well as other collectors. While the show was small the quality of the points amazed me. I took some pictures and will try to post them tomorrow.
I attended the show today and had the pleasure of meeting Americus as well as other collectors. While the show was small the quality of the points amazed me. I took some pictures and will try to post them tomorrow.