What's new

Donalsonville Show Pictures

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,742
Reaction score
12,709
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are some pictures frrom the show I attended last Saturday. I will not identify the owners of any of these because I didm not get their permission to do so. I wish I could have taken more pictures of the large point but everyone was crowded around it and the owner put it away before I could get close. I couldn't hear anything he said about it. Maybe Americus can shed some light on it. I will let the other pictures speak for themselves.
 

Attachments

  • point 1.webp
    point 1.webp
    39 KB · Views: 146
  • artifact show 003 a.webp
    artifact show 003 a.webp
    76.8 KB · Views: 137
  • artifact show 004 a.webp
    artifact show 004 a.webp
    88.4 KB · Views: 135
  • artifact show 005 a.webp
    artifact show 005 a.webp
    77.4 KB · Views: 149
  • artifact show 005 b.webp
    artifact show 005 b.webp
    52.7 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 0
More
 

Attachments

  • artifact show 010 a.webp
    artifact show 010 a.webp
    59.3 KB · Views: 121
  • artifact show 009a.webp
    artifact show 009a.webp
    109.2 KB · Views: 113
  • artifact show 008 a.webp
    artifact show 008 a.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 123
  • artifact show 007 a.webp
    artifact show 007 a.webp
    83 KB · Views: 123
  • artifact show 011 a.webp
    artifact show 011 a.webp
    102.1 KB · Views: 123
Were these all Georgia finds? I saw a nice pipe that was found at the show I went to. Thanks for the pics shows are always fun.
 
Most of those who brought frames were from Georgia or Florida.

The man who brought the large point found it in the panhandle of Florida when he was digging a post hole when he was 13. He is now 59. It was an incredible find.

The frames in the picture to the right of the big point are mine.
 
Thanks for sharing those, there are some awesome artifacts in those frames! :icon_thumleft:
 
Most of those who brought frames were from Georgia or Florida.

The frames in the picture to the right of the big point are mine.


Awesome looking frames there, Americus! :icon_thumleft:
 
Wow! Very Impressive!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom