What's new

dont come to my door and ask me one more time :( UPDATE 4th time

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im ..........................................................American frigan us census >
 
Re: dont come to my door and ask me one more time :(

Last week, in Yuba City, Ca., a home owner branished a gun at a census worker. When The cops returned, the home owner pointed it at the cops and got shot to death. Man, did she she not want to answer any questions.
 
Re: dont come to my door and ask me one more time :(

I just wonder if they hand pick folks who cant read to do this job.............apparently they do cause 2 times they came here and ignored the signs which say..........NO TRESPASSING.....
 
Re: dont come to my door and ask me one more time :(

come on gringo laugh for everybody ;D
 

Attachments

  • partyhalloween 004.webp
    partyhalloween 004.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 328
Re: dont come to my door and ask me one more time :(

I had a funny thing happen in my area, the house next to me had been moved, & the Census worker spent several minutes or hours driving around looking & asking questions, (until I told him). ;D

Fossis.............
 
Re: dont come to my door and ask me one more time :(

Its done dumb anyway! This is the 2nd time in 25 years we got a form I sent it back so they shouldn't come here but ...... ? last time I forgot it and they never showed up :icon_scratch:
 
Re: dont come to my door and ask me one more time :(

How often do you have a census in the US? Every 10yrs for us over here, and it's compulsary.


U.
 
Re: dont come to my door and ask me one more time :(

The census won't mean too much to me. I'm stuck in a gerrymandered district that is set up to ensure a majority black voting block...............and my complexion doesn't meet muster. The LAST census cost my state a seat in the House and my county was moved into that district. If we lose ANOTHER House seat, there will be some MORE counties moved into Uncle Ben's district. You can bet your a$$, none of us will be moved OUT.
 
Re: dont come to my door and ask me one more time :(

Shortstack said:
The census won't mean too much to me. I'm stuck in a gerrymandered district that is set up to ensure a majority black voting block...............and my complexion doesn't meet muster. The LAST census cost my state a seat in the House and my county was moved into that district. If we lose ANOTHER House seat, there will be some MORE counties moved into Uncle Ben's district. You can bet your a$$, none of us will be moved OUT.

Move if you don't like "Uncle Ben's district"!
 
Re: dont come to my door and ask me one more time :(

I gotta admit man.....
They came to our house winding up the mountain on our private property this year.
The lady was nice and all, but, when she knocked on my door and asked if I had a few minutes, I told her, No, I'm sorry, I am really busy today and it's not a good time.
She insisted only one question which I agreed to. The one question lead to the 4th or 5th I'm not sure
and 20 minutes later, I asked that she kindly leave. I felt really uncomfortable with her insisting she stay. She never came back ....Kinda reminded me of a bill collector :D

I hope she made a ton of money this year. :D
 
Re: dont come to my door and ask me one more time :(

WindHarvester said:
Shortstack said:
The census won't mean too much to me. I'm stuck in a gerrymandered district that is set up to ensure a majority black voting block...............and my complexion doesn't meet muster. The LAST census cost my state a seat in the House and my county was moved into that district. If we lose ANOTHER House seat, there will be some MORE counties moved into Uncle Ben's district. You can bet your a$$, none of us will be moved OUT.

Move if you don't like "Uncle Ben's district"!

MOVE, MY A$$. I was living in my county LONG before Benny got into office and I'll still be here LOOOONG after Benny gets his comeuppance.
 
the kid turned my paper work in as my next door neighbors by mistake. :D
 
be proud of your gov. :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • umm 008.webp
    umm 008.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 221
  • umm 009.webp
    umm 009.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 243
Re: dont come to my door and ask me one more time :(

Shortstack said:
WindHarvester said:
Shortstack said:
The census won't mean too much to me. I'm stuck in a gerrymandered district that is set up to ensure a majority black voting block...............and my complexion doesn't meet muster. The LAST census cost my state a seat in the House and my county was moved into that district. If we lose ANOTHER House seat, there will be some MORE counties moved into Uncle Ben's district. You can bet your a$$, none of us will be moved OUT.

Move if you don't like "Uncle Ben's district"!

MOVE, MY A$$. I was living in my county LONG before Benny got into office and I'll still be here LOOOONG after Benny gets his comeuppance.

Who is Your Uncle Benny anyways?

Seems like you've got some Family issues to deal with.
 
Re: dont come to my door and ask me one more time :(

Shortstack said:
WindHarvester said:
Shortstack said:
The census won't mean too much to me. I'm stuck in a gerrymandered district that is set up to ensure a majority black voting block...............and my complexion doesn't meet muster. The LAST census cost my state a seat in the House and my county was moved into that district. If we lose ANOTHER House seat, there will be some MORE counties moved into Uncle Ben's district. You can bet your a$$, none of us will be moved OUT.

Move if you don't like "Uncle Ben's district"!

MOVE, MY A$$. I was living in my county LONG before Benny got into office and I'll still be here LOOOONG after Benny gets his comeuppance.
:o
 
WindHarvester said:
Shortstack said:
WindHarvester said:
Shortstack said:
The census won't mean too much to me. I'm stuck in a gerrymandered district that is set up to ensure a majority black voting block...............and my complexion doesn't meet muster. The LAST census cost my state a seat in the House and my county was moved into that district. If we lose ANOTHER House seat, there will be some MORE counties moved into Uncle Ben's district. You can bet your a$$, none of us will be moved OUT.

Move if you don't like "Uncle Ben's district"!

MOVE, MY A$$. I was living in my county LONG before Benny got into office and I'll still be here LOOOONG after Benny gets his comeuppance.

Who is Your Uncle Benny anyways?

Seems like you've got some Family issues to deal with.

Benny Thompson, Congressman, 2nd District of Mississippi. Nancy Pelosi calls him "her Uncle Ben". If a Republican called him that, you'd here every member of the NAACP, the RainBow Coalition, and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference sing to the highest mountain tops just how RACIST that name is. BUT, Nancy gets a pass.
Benny Thompson is one of the crookedest people to ever hold a political office. Since Mississippi doesn't have an I.D. requirement for voting, Benny can have bus loads of voters travel around to the "smaller" polling spots and vote............early and OFTEN. Benny's "Bus Parade" is an open secret. His first 9 years in office, he became the wealthiest member of the Mississippi Delegation. Now, he is supposedly worth over $32 million. You DO NOT GET THAT KIND OF WEALTH on a salary of $160,000 a year. I don't care WHO your tax man and stockbroker is. Maybe the guy who helped Hillary Clinton turn $1,000 into $100,000 in 30 days in Cattle Futures, is Benny's adviser..............NOT!!!

Who is Benny Thompson???? He's the guy whose district is primarily an agricultural region, but instead of taking the Chairmanship of the House Agricultural Committee, he traded that for the Chairmanship of the House Committee for Homeland Security. POWER!! That's where Benny's interest lies; to hell with the needs of his constituents.

Who is Benny Thompson???? He is one of the most worthless, no good, low down, son of a ***** in the country. THAT'S who Benny Thompson is. And he will NEVER change. So he's got to be fired.........one way or another.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom