What's new

Dont think 3:30 is to late to find a score.

White Shaddow

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Don't think 3:30 is to late to find a score.

Stop at a sale on the way home from work on friday.He was just getting ready to pack it up for the day.He had some flatware on the table but it was just junk.I looked under the table at a paper bag.There was some flatware rapped in foil just like my grandma did with her silver.I open one and saw Gorham Streling,rapped it back up and asked how much for the flatware,$7 he said.Sold it at the flea.$1,463 cash.Just go's to show ya it's never to late to dig.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00323.webp
    DSC00323.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 451
  • DSC00325.webp
    DSC00325.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 453
  • DSC00323.webp
    DSC00323.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 454
  • DSC00325.webp
    DSC00325.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 450
  • DSC00327.webp
    DSC00327.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 446
Re: Don't think 3:30 is to late to find a score.

One word - WOW! What a score, great job!
 
Re: Don't think 3:30 is to late to find a score.

nice profit,but they was worth more then that...
 
Re: Don't think 3:30 is to late to find a score.

SCORE!!! I love it. Stories like that keep me hunting.
 
Re: Don't think 3:30 is to late to find a score.

I don't know what they are worth, but you made out like a bandit. congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom