HistoryUnearthed

Jun 28, 2015
La Porte County, Indiana and SC Low-country part t
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab CTX3030, Garrett AT-Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got back from a trip to the SC low country for Thanksgiving and found this incredible button. Putting together some research on this one and will post more.

Definitely my best button found to date. front.JPGback.JPG

Found this info so far. Need to track down the single gilt back with 7 stars.

Chattams_Artillary.PNG

Information courtesy of: http://www.georgewashingtoninaugura...uttonsand-later-dateamerican-patriot-buttons/

Last edited:
Upvote 101
Congratulations on a great find-gotta love the SC Lowcountry

Congratulations on a rare find.
The soil in South Carolina certainly is much gentler on brass or copper than the soil in most places up north.

Killer button! Congrats! Couldn't think of a better way to spend Thanksgiving! :icon_thumright:

Fantastic, killer, outstanding Relic find; congratulations! :notworthy:

That's a great button, one of my favorites. I paid $325.00 for mine 5 or 6 years ago.

Amazing find. Love that design with the iconic rattlesnake and motto. Thanks for sharing.

Hi; I hereby Vote BANNER.!!!! That is a KILLER find. It is literally worth Thousands. Awesome. What say ye Folks??? Vote for Banner. Put your Vote in ok. PEACE:RONB

WOW, what a sick button HistoryUnearthed :icon_thumright: That's one of the coolest designed buttons I've ever seen. Great condition on that one too.

I also vote banner. Like previously stated....this has a rarity level beyond most other noteworthy finds recently. Great save, and thanks for posting!!

Excellent find! First one we've seen in our time here on TNet. Congrats! -Lisa & John

That's a banner find in my book, congrats on the awesome history save!

hh,
Brian

Congrat's on one very rare button. This show stopper button would top off any collectors display. Well Done on both the find and save.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back