willjo
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2015
- Messages
- 1,071
- Reaction score
- 2,037
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Twin City, Ga.
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0

It would be interesting to see some other people on forum.I hope to attend. My wife might see something I need!![]()
I plan to head over that way to look around. That's normally a really good show from what I recall. It's been a number of years since I was at a Dothan show.
We plan on being there, should be set up near food both, I usually have a photo of my Avatar on the table, stop by.
This weekend, hope to see some members there.
You can go to Dothan Artifact Show and se photos from previous years. Good site to visit.Somebody take a few pictures please and post.
Thanks,
Steve




