eagleforce

Mar 15, 2010
California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Met with pl8man Saturday and Sunday mornings for some hunts. He found some awesome coins both days by the way, check em out. I worked the trashy areas alot this weekend. Saturday produced a small 14K Gold wedding band. Not much in the way of clad lately. Saturday morning hunt was a bust for me. All I found was a junk ring and some other odds and ends, and planned to just post Spidey squatin on the junk ring but... In the afternoon, the kids went with mom to Toys-R-Us so I figured I would escape for one last hunt at a local "honey-hole". It was amazing, I had dug so many targets all day, and I step on this field and turn on my detector and after diging two pull tabs, this Big Kahuna of a ring was screaming back at me "here I am, dig me up" lol. I heard the call and pulled the dirt back to get her out. I call it the nugget ring. Its stamped 14K and weighs an even 8.0 grams. Musta been too heavy for his finger lol. The other small ring from Saturday is 2.0 grams. Gold rings are at #5 for the year, and at#44 total (including silver and junk ones)

Attachments

• P1050677.JPG
    P1050677.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 287
  • P1050678.JPG
    P1050678.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 1,423
  • P1050681.JPG
    P1050681.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 283
  • P1050685.JPG
    P1050685.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 289
  • P1050686.JPG
    P1050686.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 393
  • P1050689.JPG
    P1050689.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
Upvote 0
HOLY #%&@ !!!!!!! I called it !! I said when we left this morning you would go back out and find a big gold ring ! Congrats Ryan ! What a weekend it was for us :thumb_up:
Glen

Awesome Finds!

Great Ring!!

Happy Hunting,

Dan

Grats on 2 gold rings this weekend! I LOVE the NUGGET ring, gorgeous! In a lost-wax casting class a few years ago, I made a nugget ring in silver but it's lame in comparison! I don't wear mine much due to weight. Looking forward to what you find next weekend! Andi

Great Job on the Big Kahuna Ring:hello2:

Awesome, you guys had a great hunt.

nice hit on the golden Honker, what kind of VDI on that beast............

Congrats on the GOLD!!

*One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them. One ring to being the all, and in the darkness bind them.*

:) Great find man!

Did you find that 14K in a sandlot or volleyball area type spot? Was it in sand or in the dirt? I found one that size recently. 7 grams, but it was a 22 Karat ring. Same thing though....dug the first couple of signals, then BAM! Up pops the gold...You must have been on a high for a day after finding that ring. It's a nice one!

Did you find that 14K in a sandlot or volleyball area type spot? Was it in sand or in the dirt? I found one that size recently. 7 grams, but it was a 22 Karat ring. Same thing though....dug the first couple of signals, then BAM! Up pops the gold...You must have been on a high for a day after finding that ring. It's a nice one!
Ya man! Still on a high now and then. It rang up as a solid +18 on my MXT. What did your 24K ring come up as? It was found off to the side of a field used for soccer .. in the dirt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back