weston
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2009
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- lima ohio area
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE

Booooooooo!jeff of pa said:Skrimpy said:weston said:ok got the scoop from one guy, waiting on the others. first estimate says shes worth $235
ill keep you guys posted!![]()
So Weston, follow the rules about making it banner acceptable and you will see a pretty picture of your find up at the top of the page on that ribbon of pictures...Even though it doesn't have a story, it's still one of the best bottle finds I've seen. Add a nice little story and ain in focus square cut pic to make it banner acceptable.
Sorry He would need to
Travel back in Time & Sign up
a Few months before he Finds it![]()


daytondigger said:Well, I went through my books and auction catalogues and found one or two close, but different. Based on what I saw I would guesstimate it at $250. to $300. Aqua is not the favorite color of collectors, although it is obviously a less common variety. I would think it is 1830's to 1850's, not sure if it was made in New England or possibly Zanesville, OH. In short, it needs an expert to tell more and I'm just an educated amateur. Good luck and great find!!
Steve
. That's a sweet find. Keep it up.