What's new

Double ender wheat - same roll same date - scan added

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
192
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just opened up a $25 String box of pennies and as I was checking ends for wheats I found a roll with a 1941 front showing. I thought, nice........then I turned it over and the other side has a 1941 front showing as well. What are the odds? Cant wait to open this roll, but it will most likely be downhill from there.

HH

Nick
 
Upvote 0
Re: Double ender wheat - same date

Here is a scan of both ends:

1941DoubleEnder.jpg
 
Wow that is pretty neat! Gives you the illusion that it might be a dream roll of solid wheats
 
How many wheats in the box? Looks like a good one.
 
Hell yea...that might be a solid roll!!
..I havent seen handrolled ANYTHING in at least a year...
everything I get are in Clear...besides the boxes of perfectly rolled halves which are machine rolled.


Good luck!!
 
nice score! i gotta roll w/ 2 wheat reverses showing, from an average penny box w/ like 10 wheats, but your is just too suspicious...dream box? good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom