rich f

May 29, 2013
mass
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 gold rings on 1 sledding hill hunt one 10 k and one 14 k in 2 hours what more can u ask for....plus a couple bucks in clad we hit the same hill the day before my buddy got 2 silver rings ..a couple more days and everything will be soft i cant wait ring.jpgring1.jpg

Upvote 20
There's gold in them there hills!
Nice.....

im going to give it another try as soon as the sun comes up alittle more to thaw the ground alittle more ..you got to love sledding hills

Great finds. So please educate me...do folks lose their rings on sledding hills by pulling their gloves off and sending the rings flying, or, just not wearing gloves and getting their hands wet and frozen?!?!?! Congratulations, Sub 8-)

hands get cold and shrink ,but u dont only find rings i have gotten many ear rings and braclets and necklaces plus lots of clad whatever is in your pocket after a good wipeout is comming out also and"""""""" I WILL BE THERE TO GET IT"""""""!!!!!!! good hunting everyone this year...

Love that color!! Congrads on the yellow!

Very nice "Gold Saves !" :occasion14:

Congrats man! I love when it comes in sets

Sweet finds !

Two gold one day, Awesome!!

Beautiful gold!

That has to feel nice! Were they found on the top or bottom of the hill. I only hunted one known sled riding hill, and found a nice wedding band on the top.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back