What's new

Double loop buckle

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,462
Reaction score
10,866
Golden Thread
0
Not today, but Finally cleaned this one from 1870 church site. It's fragile and I'm surprised it hasn't broken. It's got that double loop and fancy style. I did dig alot of iron here because the site is earlier than the church. Even if horse buckle it's still a good recovery for the time period
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0507.webp
    IMG_0507.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0508.webp
    IMG_0508.webp
    913.1 KB · Views: 78
Upvote 8
Not today, but Finally cleaned this one from 1870 church site. It's fragile and I'm surprised it hasn't broken. It's got that double loop and fancy style. I did dig alot of iron here because the site is earlier than the church. Even if horse buckle it's still a good recovery for the time period
That's a nice looking buckle Nathan. Plus it looks old. What's the earliest piece you have dug from this site?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom