B bristowboy Jr. Member Joined Feb 3, 2013 Messages 83 Reaction score 139 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 17, 2013 #1 Here is a double-notched point I found on the river a couple weeks ago. It came from an Adena site so I'll call it an Adena. Kinda thick and crude but hey, I'll take it. Southern Indiana. Attachments SAM_0604.webp 243.5 KB · Views: 125 Upvote 0
Here is a double-notched point I found on the river a couple weeks ago. It came from an Adena site so I'll call it an Adena. Kinda thick and crude but hey, I'll take it. Southern Indiana.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 17, 2013 #2 Looks almost like a Evans. Is it?
B bristowboy Jr. Member Joined Feb 3, 2013 Messages 83 Reaction score 139 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 17, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Hey if those occur in Indiana then it could be. rock said: Looks almost like a Evans. Is it? Click to expand...
Hey if those occur in Indiana then it could be. rock said: Looks almost like a Evans. Is it? Click to expand...
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2013 #4 No I believe they are in the south but you can always check to be sure. Its a cool looking point though.
No I believe they are in the south but you can always check to be sure. Its a cool looking point though.