What's new

Double PT night

Soup

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Okinawa, Japan
Went out late last night to start off the week of lower tides. I went to my normal spot and found the below items. 2 Plat rings, one with small diamonds. Not sure if the necklace is really gold or not. 2,641 yen and 2 nickles. The fish pendant is silver and 2 of the other rings. Last ring is a junker. All in all I think a pretty good night, maybe the best yet for me.
 

Attachments

  • 10 Oct Hunt.webp
    10 Oct Hunt.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 467
  • 10 Oct Hunt1.webp
    10 Oct Hunt1.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 450
Upvote 0
Right on... I love it when things go down like that. I've only had 1- 2 platinum night, but she weighed in at over 15 grams :icon_pirat:

Congrats buddy. We'll have to get together for another hunt soon.
 
diamonds :icon_thumleft: ... congrats!
 
Impressive finds, Soup! :headbang:

Congratulations on the double platinum find :hello2:

Lorraine
 
2 plats in one night, simply awesome! And ice to top it off and sprinkles of silver! Wooo Hooo! congrats!
 
I'll say you had a great night of hunting....2 plat rings....WOW!
Very nicely done Soup. HH Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom