Jun 15, 2006
Bear,DE
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 3300

Attachments

• 2007 6-4 DOVER 400 Restart_72dpi191.jpg
    2007 6-4 DOVER 400 Restart_72dpi191.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 248
Nice shot! We went to the race in Pheonix this past April, it was my first live Nascar race and it was a ball! Too bad Poopy Pants took out Kurt Busch huh?

rofl I do believe sis has her dander up about someone named poopy pants?? ;) Nice shot you got there!!

Cynangyl said:
rofl I do believe sis has her dander up about someone named poopy pants?? ;) Nice shot you got there!!

Yeah sis 20 Car, he's always crashing someone. Gotta give him some credit ::), can finish a race with........well you get the picture ;).

Nice photo of a restart, gee Poopypants, ah TS,OK, well, TS stands for a few things also. I love to watch him lose his temper. :)

Go 24 48 1 8 11, heck everybody but 20 :)

Got to become a 1 fan, he is hometown in next county to me, so must root for the sophmore and "hometown" boy. :)

Don

You must have been tickled with yesterdays race, 1st, home town boy 3rd, 6th not too shabby.

17, 01, 5, 16, 9, 99. Like you said anybody but Poopy. It is fun to see what kind of trouble he is going to get into next, and his little monkey too. ;)

I just added 1 to my list to!

Nice shot! Wish I could have been there. On another NASCAR related note, did anyone see Carl Edwards talking about metal detecting last Sunday? They were interviewing him on TNT during the rain delay at Pocono, and he was saying that he had been out MDing with one of his crew members on the ski slope there. Carl had bought the crew member a White's DFX, which they showed on camera, and he described how they had found over $11 in change on the slope. The crew member was working the detector, and Carl was doing the digging. The interviewer was amused that Carl was so excited about finding some quarters. Carl replied that after you have dug 10 or 12 pennies, if you find a quarter, you're jumping up and down.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back