What's new

Down week untill yesterday.

Jaws2

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
408
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
The last 5 or 6 days have been real slow but yesterday found an area that had a cluster of targets, one 10k class ring and another scull ring plus a pile of clad.
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    78.3 KB · Views: 392
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    65.9 KB · Views: 397
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 390
Upvote 0
Nice, what year is the class ring? I don't think kids today place as much importance on class rings as they did years ago. I haven't found any ones with recent dates anyway.
 
Sandman said:
Nice, what year is the class ring? I don't think kids today place as much importance on class rings as they did years ago. I haven't found any ones with recent dates anyway.

Year 1960 on the class ring, it has to be a high school ring.
 
Nice class ring. :icon_thumleft: And of course, skull rings make the world-go-round, don't they?
 
Nice pile of goodies. I especially like the stainless steel bolt through the square washer, nah just kidding. good for you. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom