What's new

Downtown park w/SS uMax + CS coil

rmptr

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2007
Messages
3,302
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Still have not covered the whole downtown park... chipping away at it in a grid, more or less.

There has been a flea market, and another large function since I last ran a sweep, but almost all I dug yesterday was stained from minerals...NOT fresh drops.

5908probe 013z.webp

All clad, and I was disappointed with all the quarters... they are too easy to find, and NOT like jewelry!
Then I found a few nickels, foil, and a tab or two.

5908probe 014z.webp

After an appointment I stopped by a sandy volleyball court. Was not getting ANY signal reports 'til I found the silver earring, then I found the whatsit... NOT a clue what it is! Any ideas?

5908probe 011z.webp

Gosh, We've got many iris now! Awesome flowers!
They are ALL ABOUT sex!

HH
rmptr
 
Upvote 0
Any wheaties in there?

The whats it looks like it could be one of those two piece keychains. Does it come apart?
 
Hey True Metal,

I don't get many wheaties... or any old coins, really...
The parks, schools, and playgrounds I hit are all new, so old stuff is very rare.
No tellin' what a kid will bring to school, though!

I recently bought a couple rock tumblers to clean my dug coins... over a thousand pennies so far this year.
Just rolled up the last of the bunch a few hours ago.

ONE WHEATBACK CENT IN THE LOT ! ;D

Crazy, huh?

HH
rmptr
 
Nice finds and great pics ... congratz on a good day out ~ Jimmy
 
cant see the top of your "whatsit" find...but it looks like it might be a trumpet valve. One of the valves that
has a button on top which the trumpeter pushes to get a different note or sound.
:thumbsup:
 
Most excellent finds :)

HH
 
Nice---I like that ear ring :thumbsup:
 
Yah, Merf...

It's kind of a neato simple design, isn't it?

VERY dumb design for the clasp/closing thingy! ;D

HH
rmptr
 
I agree that that it looks like a pull apart key chain. I have one almost like it. I keep my basic everyday keys on one piece and my 'other keys' on the second piece. When I use my trailer or drive my wife's car, I hook them together so I have all the keys I need.

I'm attaching a pic of the second missing piece.

Good finds.

Jason
 

Attachments

  • Keys.webp
    Keys.webp
    57.7 KB · Views: 203

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom