What's new

Dowse please?

Adjove

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
95
Reaction score
33
Golden Thread
0
Hi all, this is an aerial photo of property that was in my family up until late nineteen eighties. Grandpa's old house is torn down now, my mom moved there in the late fifties. She said it looked at least one hundred years old then. Hoping to MD it soon, any pointers?
 

Attachments

  • image-2491330767.webp
    image-2491330767.webp
    71.4 KB · Views: 150
Old stuff or archaeological marked by green, including non-metallic such as Indian flints. I'd check the red spots first for metal detecting.
 

Attachments

  • image-2491330767-Adjove.webp
    image-2491330767-Adjove.webp
    93.6 KB · Views: 132
Holy smokes that is alot! Thank you so very much Red. Will definitely give you results after searching, was hoping you specifically would dowse this. I have read many of your post. Thanks again, and I may have more questions if you don't mind.
 
Yes, I see about the Native American artifacts. The red just indicates loose surface coins or artifacts of value down to about 1-2 feet deep. Hopefully you'll be able to get some good stuff from some spots. Because there are so many, it could indicate it might be a little trashy too. Any, glad to know about the Indian.
 
Well I didnt come up with as many targets as Red did but in familiar places. Red is silver, Blue is gold. Thats all that matters anyways. :)


Image dowse.webp
 
Ok, did a gold/silver check, not an abundance of places but added a few. blue for silver, the large circle with dark blue inside, is deeper either buried or down in something such as an old cellar hole or other type excavation. Orange spots for gold, larger filled circle is deeper for some reason also.
 

Attachments

  • image-2491330767-Adjovecrop.webp
    image-2491330767-Adjovecrop.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 120
Thanks Red and Coyote, hoping I will be on site tomorrow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom