What's new

dowsing maps .photos for gold

dowsing_master

Full Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2017
Messages
121
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from Iran I am familiar with dowsing methode with pendulium and I also have alot of reaserch about that I can detect if there is burid golden material or not with a photo or air plan of that place . I am willing if you want to test that

Send photos to determine the mass of metal weight more than 300 g Environmental Assessment prone to being suspicious of the old metal into gold
 
Here something for you to play with....Welcome to TreasureNet. Target #1.webp
 
Thanks for you
Please write radius exploring for gold remote tracking
 
( you said)...Please write radius exploring for gold remote tracking

(me)...Not much tracking to do in a 75x75 feet picture,this is where the pendulum come in.no big deal i know where it is any way....(you said to TEST that.... that what i did.)

(you said)...I am familiar with dowsing methode with pendulium and I also have alot of reaserch about that I can detect if there is burid golden material or not with a photo or air plan of that place . I am willing if you want to test that
 
Last edited:
Of the photographer within a radius of less than 60 meters of a body weight of 300g of gold signals there is suspicious
 
Thank you dear friend. But this place credible evidence and signs of ancient gold buried there. And is drilling
 
431715864_26768.webp

Is this within a radius of hundred meters gold there?
 
429911987_234955.webp
Your friends? I dug out my decision in the future, Thank you, friend
 
Okiedowser, nice gold and silver hit there
 
Last edited:
I think the weight of gold in the range of less than 3 kg.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom