What's new

dowsing maps .photos for gold

Xristoz, you was close, check the green area
..gold, silver and copper

Very good Treasure :icon_thumleft:
..man, go there
 
Last edited:
Xristoz, the beach is awesome, maybe 4 treasures there
..here one of them
 
Last edited:
Dowsing_master, i think the weight is greater
 
Last edited:
431715619_38459.webp
Is there physical gold in the area mentioned? Friends please comment?
 
Okie Dowser post # 6

How did I do? I asked 6 questions: ( This is my first time doing this --trying to determine what is there and how deep )

I get NO placer gold
I get NO silver ore
I get the majority of the cache is silver coins
Gold coins very limited
Cash--as in paper money --none
Buried less than two feet deep

Barton
 
Last edited:
can you check this picture pls
ScreenShot001.webp
 
can you search this one to
there is else a old churche and i wonder wats inside
thanks


ScreenShot002.webp
 
The process of exploring gold mine by dowsing

435809472_87409.webp
 
IMG_20170930_114422.webp
Targeting Gold in the Ancient Range
 
Dear dear friend, please tell me in this map are you looking for a treasure or gold mine?
 
Can you please dowse these pictures for me? Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • Area 1..webp
    Area 1..webp
    269.8 KB · Views: 184
  • Gulch..webp
    Gulch..webp
    206.7 KB · Views: 166
Can you please dowse these pictures for me? Thanks.

#37
dowsing_master dowsing_master is online now

Apr 2017
24
5 times
All Types Of Treasure Hunting
Dear dear friend, please tell me in this map are you looking for a treasure or gold mine?
 
#37
dowsing_master dowsing_master is online now

Apr 2017
24
5 times
All Types Of Treasure Hunting
Dear dear friend, please tell me in this map are you looking for a treasure or gold mine?
Treasure. Thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom