Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dowse without investigate the Sun storms or whatever
..what you say is a delirious

If you say you can Dowse, I believe you, and the other Dowsers that say they can. When I can Dowse again, I'll post pictures of finds. Dowser

Merlin-Midas

Greenie
Jan 19, 2022
It is interesting that Solar Flares (Radio Blackout) turns some dowsers on, while turning other dowsers off (for me, it turns me off), which supports the possibility of there being different dowser body types (it also shows that dowsing is electrically dependent, and not intentionally dependent). For example, I can turn off a dowser by using several different kinds of electrical components (resistors, capacitors, inductors, etc), against their will in a blind test (this is why I prefer inducing electrical frequencies, such as NMR, to override any mental frequencies). Skeptics assume that if dowsing were possible, then everyone could dowse and find things all the time, which is a false assumption. My research and testing shows that only certain people have the ability to dowse and only under certain conditions. After several years of searching for correlations between dowsers, and between dowsers and non-dowsers, I was able to narrow it down to DNA (more specifically, Levitical X and Y chromosomes), in conjunction with being magnetically right or left handed. If these were all of the factors, then you would have 8 kinds of dowsers: RY, RX, RYX, RXX, LY, LX, LYX, LXX), with the Y-DNA being more specifically High Priest Lineage (a direct descendant of Aaron, Moses' brother, who found water with a stick). I developed a method of matching Y-DNA in photos, and the best dowsers always match photos of the Caiaphas Ossuary (in situ) and Mt. Hor (before Aaron's golden crown was recovered in the 1990's). Most people don't know that Albert Einstein was a dowser, and he received the Levitical X-DNA from his mother (like me), which gave him this ability, because his paternal lineage is Tribe of Judah through David and Solomon (where he inherited his wisdom). According to an article by Rho Sigma (Rolf Schaffranke, a rocket scientist and a dowser), Einstein taught Herman Wolf and his family how to dowse, so Wolf is most likely a Levitical surname. Since Y-DNA is passed down paternally, which is accompanied by a given surname, then surnames can be used to quickly determine who should be able to dowse. For example, thus far, all surnames ending in a "TT" (double-T) are dowsers, which is said to occur in names that have a Hebrew "Tav" in the middle of a word, so presumably these names ending in "TT" have been truncated (for example: the Bibilcal Levitical name "PuckettMoab", meaning "Hidden Pit of Moab", becomes "Puckett"). Here is a list of potential dowser names: Puckett, Wyatt, Patt, Johnson, William, Williamson, Wilson (son of Will, as in William the Conqueror, a Maccabean, Levitical King), Mullins, Wright, Jones, Smith, Winters, Parker, Hall, Owens, Cox, Begley, Henskee, Blankenship. And some of the potential Levitical traits are: dowser, Deja Vu (premonitions), mechanical, musical, artistic, double jointed, flexible, fast muscles, dyslexic, savant, photographic memory, etc. BTW, in 2017, my dowsing had "shut down" around March, until the Total Solar Eclipse, which lasted here for 2 minutes and 31 seconds, during which time my dowsing "turned on", then it immediately "turned off" again after the totality. Last year, when my L-Rod started to lag and shut down, I found the solution was to simply start the L-Rod pointing 90 degrees inward, instead of starting straight forward (zero degrees). Then about a month ago, I had to start it at 135 degrees inward; then about a week ago, as of the Spring Equinox, I had to start the L-Rod pointing 180 degrees (towards me), which indicates that the reason the L-Rod stopped working for me was because the energy changed directions according to the season and the dowser body type (and the L-Rod was prevented/incapable of moving with the energy's new direction). The dowsers that have both Levitical X and Y probably notice less problems, because when one chromosome "turns off", then the other "turns on" (for a given epoch).

Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is interesting that Solar Flares (Radio Blackout) turns some dowsers on, while turning other dowsers off (for me, it turns me off), which supports the possibility of there being different dowser body types (it also shows that dowsing is electrically dependent, and not intentionally dependent). For example, I can turn off a dowser by using several different kinds of electrical components (resistors, capacitors, inductors, etc), against their will in a blind test (this is why I prefer inducing electrical frequencies, such as NMR, to override any mental frequencies). Skeptics assume that if dowsing were possible, then everyone could dowse and find things all the time, which is a false assumption. My research and testing shows that only certain people have the ability to dowse and only under certain conditions. After several years of searching for correlations between dowsers, and between dowsers and non-dowsers, I was able to narrow it down to DNA (more specifically, Levitical X and Y chromosomes), in conjunction with being magnetically right or left handed. If these were all of the factors, then you would have 8 kinds of dowsers: RY, RX, RYX, RXX, LY, LX, LYX, LXX), with the Y-DNA being more specifically High Priest Lineage (a direct descendant of Aaron, Moses' brother, who found water with a stick). I developed a method of matching Y-DNA in photos, and the best dowsers always match photos of the Caiaphas Ossuary (in situ) and Mt. Hor (before Aaron's golden crown was recovered in the 1990's). Most people don't know that Albert Einstein was a dowser, and he received the Levitical X-DNA from his mother (like me), which gave him this ability, because his paternal lineage is Tribe of Judah through David and Solomon (where he inherited his wisdom). According to an article by Rho Sigma (Rolf Schaffranke, a rocket scientist and a dowser), Einstein taught Herman Wolf and his family how to dowse, so Wolf is most likely a Levitical surname. Since Y-DNA is passed down paternally, which is accompanied by a given surname, then surnames can be used to quickly determine who should be able to dowse. For example, thus far, all surnames ending in a "TT" (double-T) are dowsers, which is said to occur in names that have a Hebrew "Tav" in the middle of a word, so presumably these names ending in "TT" have been truncated (for example: the Bibilcal Levitical name "PuckettMoab", meaning "Hidden Pit of Moab", becomes "Puckett"). Here is a list of potential dowser names: Puckett, Wyatt, Patt, Johnson, William, Williamson, Wilson (son of Will, as in William the Conqueror, a Maccabean, Levitical King), Mullins, Wright, Jones, Smith, Winters, Parker, Hall, Owens, Cox, Begley, Henskee, Blankenship. And some of the potential Levitical traits are: dowser, Deja Vu (premonitions), mechanical, musical, artistic, double jointed, flexible, fast muscles, dyslexic, savant, photographic memory, etc. BTW, in 2017, my dowsing had "shut down" around March, until the Total Solar Eclipse, which lasted here for 2 minutes and 31 seconds, during which time my dowsing "turned on", then it immediately "turned off" again after the totality. Last year, when my L-Rod started to lag and shut down, I found the solution was to simply start the L-Rod pointing 90 degrees inward, instead of starting straight forward (zero degrees). Then about a month ago, I had to start it at 135 degrees inward; then about a week ago, as of the Spring Equinox, I had to start the L-Rod pointing 180 degrees (towards me), which indicates that the reason the L-Rod stopped working for me was because the energy changed directions according to the season and the dowser body type (and the L-Rod was prevented/incapable of moving with the energy's new direction). The dowsers that have both Levitical X and Y probably notice less problems, because when one chromosome "turns off", then the other "turns on" (for a given epoch).
Your post here throws tons of negative and useless restrictive obstacles in the way of those who would subscribe to your claims. I for one don't and never will.

As for me, by not subscribing to issues, things, and requirements to measure up to be a successful dowser you list in your post, I have never not been able to dowse.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your post here throws tons of negative and useless restrictive obstacles in the way of those who would subscribe to your claims. I for one don't and never will.

As for me, by not subscribing to issues, things, and requirements to measure up to be a successful dowser you list in your post, I have never not been able to dowse.
I saw you have to have webbed toes.

I’ve read 80% can dowse and the other 20% could do it if they could overcome their negativity. A very few people can pick it up fairly fast but for most it takes a very long time to learn the pure focus and keep the conscious mind out of the way. And don’t let the ego anywhere near things.

Merlin-Midas

Greenie
Jan 19, 2022

Nothing I said was useless or negative; although changes in polarity (electrical, magnetic, and ionic) has everything to do with those who are keen enough to realize dowsing does not always work the same (the energy involved is constantly changing). I have collaborated with some of the best dowsers, who have made major finds and are consistent, and all of them are honest enough to admit that there are times when the dowser response is turned off, such as during solar flares or magnetic storms. And then there are those who go around dowsing for unknown targets with their L-Rod and say, "Yep, there it is", but never bother to dig it up and prove that it worked, which is probably the case for someone who "never" is not able to dowse. Actually, it is humanly impossible to say something "never" happens, because it implies an infinite number of trials.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spain Detectors (Argentina) on testing equipment will invite dowsers to help set up expensive scanners. I've read comments where they thanked dowsers for showing up. Dowsers need real time experience in the field, equipment search and testing teams receive free help.

Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nothing I said was useless or negative; although changes in polarity (electrical, magnetic, and ionic) has everything to do with those who are keen enough to realize dowsing does not always work the same (the energy involved is constantly changing). I have collaborated with some of the best dowsers, who have made major finds and are consistent, and all of them are honest enough to admit that there are times when the dowser response is turned off, such as during solar flares or magnetic storms. And then there are those who go around dowsing for unknown targets with their L-Rod and say, "Yep, there it is", but never bother to dig it up and prove that it worked, which is probably the case for someone who "never" is not able to dowse. Actually, it is humanly impossible to say something "never" happens, because it implies an infinite number of trials.
You got it wrong in assuming when my rods crossed, I said: "Yep, there it is", then moved on without somehow verifying a target actually existed. Not so. It was my metal detector I scanned the spot with afterwards to verify that said: "Yep, there it is".

I stopped digging as I got a very sore back from digging up so many targets. I also tracked my dowsing accuracy which came up with my rods crossing over targets, on average, within 18" from rod x (ground zero). For you to assume I did not verify, makes an ass/u/me.

So, go ahead, limit yourself to such stipulations, limitations, and requirements as needing the position of the stars to be right, planetary alignment to be straight, solar flares or the lack thereof and the like if you want for you to be able to dowse. But rest assured such stuff is nothing but witchcraft and voodoo, and thus gives dowsing a bad name and image.

So what's next? Maybe what signal line said he read one time that webbed toes are a must have to dowse? If you don't have such toes right now, you can get them by smashing them with a hammer.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In case tou missed it....

Merlin-Midas

Greenie
Jan 19, 2022
For the last several months (today May 20, 2023), my dowsing "shuts down" whenever there are "Radio Blackouts", which accompany Solar Flares/CME/Geomagnetic Storms. My understanding is there are several dowser body types, so some dowsers are probably shut down like me, some partially effected, and some may even be enhanced. I use basically 3 types of dowsing devices (preferably with electrical frequencies induced): L-Rod, Pendulum, and Bobber. Right now, my L-Rod is basically dead, but the Bobber is still useful, because it is the most versatile (having the most ranges of motion, for whenever the energy changes direction from season to season). For example, a Pendulum can't swing upside down, but a Bobber can. The other day, when the "Radio Blackout" hit (knowing that it has something to do with magnetic interference in the ionosphere above), I decided to try experiments shielding me and a target that I was dowsing with a Bobber by placing a steel cage over me (like a Faraday Cage), and to my surprise, my dowsing normalized. It also worked for my Pendulum, which had not been working correctly for several months. Then I reduced the cover to a small steel plate on my head, which also worked. To prove that it had something to do with magnetism, I tried a piece of aluminum, but it failed to help. Also, I tried a piece of stainless steel, which also failed, presumably because it is non-magnetic.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the last several months (today May 20, 2023), my dowsing "shuts down" whenever there are "Radio Blackouts", which accompany Solar Flares/CME/Geomagnetic Storms. My understanding is there are several dower body types, so some dowsers are probably shut down like me, some partially effected, and some may even be enhanced. I use basically 3 types of dowsing devices (preferably with electrical frequencies induced): L-Rod, Pendulum, and Bobber. Right now, my L-Rod is basically dead, but the Bobber is still useful, because it is the most versatile (having the most ranges of motion, for whenever the energy changes direction from season to season). For example, a Pendulum can't swing upside down, but a Bobber can. The other day, when the "Radio Blackout" hit (knowing that it has something to do with magnetic interference in the ionosphere above), I decided to try experiments shielding me and a target that I was dowsing with a Bobber by placing a steel cage over me (like a Faraday Cage), and to my surprise, my dowsing normalized. It also worked for my Pendulum, which had not been working correctly for several months. Then I reduced the cover to a small steel plate on my head, which also worked. To prove that it had something to do with magnetism, I tried a piece of aluminum, but it failed to help. Also, I tried a piece of stainless steel, which also failed, presumably because it is non-magnetic.
That sounds like you might try grounding yourself. Some flares don’t last very long, others more duration. Yesterday there was at least nine M-class flares. When there is a train like that the flares can catch up with the one ahead of them and have even stronger effect.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sounds like you might try grounding yourself. Some flares don’t last very long, others more duration. Yesterday there was nine flares in succession. When there is a train like that the flares can catch up with the one ahead of them and have even stronger effect.
Probably should not be saying anything about grounding—it can be fatal if you get electrical shock. They make grounding straps that have a big resistor in them so you don’t kill yourself. Even a frequency generator

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sounds like you might try grounding yourself. Some flares don’t last very long, others more duration. Yesterday there was nine flares in succession. When there is a train like that the flares can catch up with the one ahead of them and have even stronger effect.
:coffee2:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the last several months (today May 20, 2023), my dowsing "shuts down" whenever there are "Radio Blackouts", which accompany Solar Flares/CME/Geomagnetic Storms. My understanding is there are several dower body types, so some dowsers are probably shut down like me, some partially effected, and some may even be enhanced. I use basically 3 types of dowsing devices (preferably with electrical frequencies induced): L-Rod, Pendulum, and Bobber. Right now, my L-Rod is basically dead, but the Bobber is still useful, because it is the most versatile (having the most ranges of motion, for whenever the energy changes direction from season to season). For example, a Pendulum can't swing upside down, but a Bobber can. The other day, when the "Radio Blackout" hit (knowing that it has something to do with magnetic interference in the ionosphere above), I decided to try experiments shielding me and a target that I was dowsing with a Bobber by placing a steel cage over me (like a Faraday Cage), and to my surprise, my dowsing normalized. It also worked for my Pendulum, which had not been working correctly for several months. Then I reduced the cover to a small steel plate on my head, which also worked. To prove that it had something to do with magnetism, I tried a piece of aluminum, but it failed to help. Also, I tried a piece of stainless steel, which also failed, presumably because it is non-magnetic.
For myself, I've found that those times can b great for constructing new dowsing tools. Sometimes you can become more creative than expected.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably should not be saying anything about grounding—it can be fatal if you get electrical shock. They make grounding straps that have a big resistor in them so you don’t kill yourself. Even a frequency generator
When a flare hits it overpowers the atmosphere ionic field. The target cannot resonate strongly or it has a frequency shift.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are techniques I've noticed being used by Hispanic dowsers. The L-rods will be spun around several times, then ends immediately stuck in the ground. Never tried it myself, and if you make your own rods wearing down the tips probably isn't going to matter.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Http://www.Earthing.com sells grounding stuff. I saw a pair of flip-flops might be handy. Not sure anything will be of much help in this solar activity
Put out a test target and keep checking it every five or ten minutes. But these aren’t normal times—could be waiting for hours or even days.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put out a test target and keep checking it every five or ten minutes. But these aren’t normal times—could be waiting for hours or even days.
The US govt Stargate remote viewing program one of the main scientists said psychic powers can be stronger during solar storms. That’s not dowsing. Even map “dowsing” (a misnomer but really a psychic phenomena) does not work if the area has a thunder storm. This is according to Abbe Mermet. So I don’t know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread