What's new

dowsing request for lost ring

smarty3589

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 22, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My best friend wife has lost her wedding ring and could not located it, now before i head out there can anyone dowse to where her ring might be located

View attachment Google Maps.pdf
 
try this
Google%20Maps.webp
 
There are other lost jewelry items in the map, would help to narrow down the search area or mention the type of metal (gemstones if any).
 

Attachments

  • lostring1.webp
    lostring1.webp
    94.5 KB · Views: 96
I don’t know how you are going to find the ring. Where is (name of the lady) wedding ring should be the only thing on your mind.....Art
 
Here are a couple more lost jewelry in the area.
 

Attachments

  • lostring1B.webp
    lostring1B.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 106
It's not there.......
 
I got a strong signal here in red circle....to the left of where Art got his signal.
I'm new at this...but it has worked for me when searching large sports fields.

googlemap.webp

I zoomed in more on the picture and narrowed it down further....

googlemap2.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom