Metal Militia
Jr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I've been dabbling with dowsing lately and I find it very interesting. I watched a video on youtube and just for kicks grabbed a necklace/pendant I had dug recently and started asking yes/no questions. Immediately I was getting responses...very very interesting. I'm just using a pendulum, asking 20 questions about the areas I plan on detecting. The image is of some soccer fields I plan to grid off. If anyone is interested in map dowsing the image, I'll report all silver and gold finds as I hunt the area. Keep in mind it may take 2-3 months to complete the whole area. Another reason why I'd like to concentrate on the dowsing hot spots first. Anyway, I'm mainly searching for gold and silver less than 8 inches deep. Thanks for looking.





I wanted to argue the point that I I'm not doing any more damage to the grass then the aerator they use to punch holes all over the field or the big tears in the grass that the mowers make when they turn. Plus I was picking up trash, filling my holes. 90% of the holes I dug were 2"-3" Anyway, I thank you for your time. I was really excited to see how many dowsing objects I'd find. I guess I'm going to go back to hunting dry sand at the lake swimming areas.







