Dowsing tool

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
As a treasure hunter, I believe in tangible tool/equipment, provided it can be explained scientifically how it works.
The dowsing instrument that I'm using which I have devised can pinpoint the object I would like to find. About the depth of the object I'm still working a system on how I can approximate or determine the depth of the object. Nevertheless, still I was able to find some good stuff only in shallow holes. In pinpointing the exact location, I'm using geometry to triangulate the area. I've found a few hundred grams, but not the real volume of treasure. I'm also using metal detector since dowsing equipment is no longer feasible inside the hole. The type of metal detector I'm using inside is a lower range since a larger capacity will only feed back and will give a false reading.

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
aarthrj3811 has posted a way on the dowsing threads to figure depth with dowsing rods.. i have tried it, and it works pretty well...................gldhntr

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depth can be determined to within 1/32 of an inch. Use L-rods, walk away or towards the object, the rods will not cross full. There is a 360 degree halo emited from the object if below 1 foot. The edge of the halo to the object is exactly how deep the object is. If the object is six feet deep, check the hole with your rods when you get close to that depth, to see if you removed it. Even a bb will dowse like a big object, you have to learn substance, density, and size or you will allways dig junk. Dowser

angel_09 said:
As a treasure hunter, I believe in tangible tool/equipment, provided it can be explained scientifically how it works.
The dowsing instrument that I'm using which I have devised can pinpoint the object I would like to find. About the depth of the object I'm still working a system on how I can approximate or determine the depth of the object. Nevertheless, still I was able to find some good stuff only in shallow holes. In pinpointing the exact location, I'm using geometry to triangulate the area. I've found a few hundred grams, but not the real volume of treasure. I'm also using metal detector since dowsing equipment? is no longer feasible inside the hole. The type of metal detector I'm using inside is a lower range since a larger capacity will only feed back and will give a false reading.

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
there is a certain person on this site {not naming names} that wrote a magazine article in december 1977, with very explicit instructions on how to make a very cheap pendulum with a witness chamber and pointer titled '' construct your own hollow pendulums''...total cost to make should not exceed one dollar.........if that fellow would be so kind as to p.m. me letting me know it is alright i will post these directions for the interested, even though i hear a needle and thread, or nearly anything can be used for this...........thanks, gldhntr

Marty@MadisonIn

Greenie
Nov 6, 2007
I have made one using a carpenters plum-bob. The top should unscrew and you can put a sample of gold,silver or anything in it for the load. good luck

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
My method for the depth of objects …..Since I posted the this way I have found that when the rods close to a vee is not always right. It is right for me but it can be at a different place for others…You need to put something in the ground 2 foot deep and experiment as to where the rods are at that distance….Art

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,19537.0.html....Reply # 5

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread