johnny1987
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2013
- Messages
- 23
- Reaction score
- 6
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Oh, you must be referring to the GE map with the rounded circular mound appearance. Yes, we have a few diggers on the forum, who make quite a heap of dirt when they are cache hunting. I do remember one treasure hunter, got tired of digging and wanted to bring a bulldozer up the mountain (hill?). This was on private property with permission. The owner agreed to the bulldozer, but I did my best to talk him out of it.......hopefully he didn't go that far in checking things out. I'm sure the marked map wasn't one of mine, a possible outlaw cache site. Usually, after 2-3 dug holes, they like to get another map dowser's opinion.Seems I have seen a similar photo showing an excavation of a reported Jesse James cache ?
Let me start with saying English is not my first language so just bare with me.Oh, you must be referring to the GE map with the rounded circular mound appearance. Yes, we have a few diggers on the forum, who make quite a heap of dirt when they are cache hunting. I do remember one treasure hunter, got tired of digging and wanted to bring a bulldozer up the mountain (hill). This was on private property with permission. The owner agreed to the bulldozer, but I did my best to talk him out of it.......hopefully he didn't go that far in checking things out. I'm sure the marked map wasn't one of mine, a possible outlaw cache site. Usually, after 2-3 dug holes, they like to get another map dowser's opinion.
first map: yesIs that village in the area of your maps? Green Xs were just now added.
"I checked the place and there were a lot of pottery"Thank you so much for dowsing the previous maps, i checked the place and there were a lot of pottery. Couldn't find any other metal or valuable objects.
I have a new map, I'll appreciate your help on dowsing it.
View attachment 1302503
Got some site signals.View attachment 1301982
zoomed out map to give you an idea how its located.
Red x marks the pyramid
Blue x and yellow circle show where village is located
"I checked the place and there were a lot of pottery"
Pottery would make any archaeologist happy, especially if of antiquity. Once a person of your approximate geographical location posted maps, when I was a new dowser in the board here. He found sites with a lot of pottery also. A broken piece had an emblem which could possibly date the site at about 600- 539 BC.
A few sites are marked for checking, to see if there is anything worth searching for.
============================View attachment 1301982
zoomed out map to give you an idea how its located.
Red x marks the pyramid
Blue x and yellow circle show where village is located
Here is from my file of general definitions, for marked spots on maps.I do agree with you, i just wanted to let you know that those stuff were there and your dowsing is accurate.., that's amazing.
In regard to the new map, any idea on the type and depth of stuff?
Thanks again for your great job