What's new

Dowsing two maps

Well, the pyramids are not visible from above ground, but you sure can keep searching for them. :coffee2:
 
Sorry i meant if you could dowse it?
 
Here are some purple signals you can check out.
 

Attachments

  • pyramid-village1.webp
    pyramid-village1.webp
    248.3 KB · Views: 111
What a perfect world you live in what planet is that?

Don't blame them!!! Surely when one denies things just because the mind just can't accept it or because one didn't encounter previous experience, then the mind is locked from reaching the truth and, hence, denial will always be one's 1st easiest shortcut..
 
Don't blame them!!! Surely when one denies things just because the mind just can't accept it or because one didn't encounter previous experience, then the mind is locked from reaching the truth and, hence, denial will always be one's 1st easiest shortcut..

I said, in an earlier post, "There is no such thing as demons in my world." and that is exactly what I mean. In my 76 years on earth I have never read, seen, or heard of anything that would make me believe otherwise. If you have that is fine with me, but until something happens to me in that regard, I will remain cynical.
Marvin
 
Another fascinating and very informative thread to read!!

THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL CONTRIBUTORS!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom