Dowsing vs LRL’s

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Pure #19, artie.

So sad.

Once again, buddy---

"Comment about the above list: Even though this list has been up for awhile, the LRL promoters continue to perform according to these Predictions! Apparently they don't care about being exposed by the scientifically accepted Proof of Prediction standard. They just can't stop themselves! Very interesting. But also very sad."

Please, artie, reconsider your priorities in life.

You can't just keep banking your head against the wall, and expect it to ever feel better.

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's test?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,384052.0.html
Dowsing vs LRL’s
We have been told by our expert non-treasure hunters many fairy tales in the last few months…They have admitted now that we can find treasure with our LRL’s but only because it is just Dowsing..The electronics have nothing to do with what we locate and recover. So as usual I have a few questions.
As a fair Dowser and also a LRL user I will tell you a few facts..I can locate a few flakes of Gold with a set of Dowsing Rods for a distance of @ 70 paces. A Gold Nugget which weights a little less than a ¼ oz for a little less than a ¼ mile. With all 4 of the MFD’s and LRL’s that I own I can find those same targets at a distance of 2 and 3 miles.

Could these experts please explain how this can occur if the electronics have nothing to do with the process ?..Art
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,384052.msg2728777.html#msg2728777
OK..here’s some more…When using Baited Dowsing Rods and I find a signal line the only information I have is that it is a Gold signal. That is the same information that I get from my rod type LRL’s. The only other information that I can get is the depth of the target. But I have to follow the signal until I reach the target to get the depth. Yes there are a few ways to size the signal if you know how.
When using my Ranger Tell on the same signal I can determine the depth of the object, the distance to the object, the estimated weight of the object and if it is a coin, bar or a ring….All this from the spot where I found the signal.
So how can I do this if the stuff in the box does not do these tasks for me ?...
Art
Three months and no answer from the Skeptics..Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing vs LRL’s
We have been told by our expert non-treasure hunters many fairy tales in the last few months…They have admitted now that we can find treasure with our LRL’s but only because it is just Dowsing..The electronics have nothing to do with what we locate and recover. So as usual I have a few questions.
As a fair Dowser and also a LRL user I will tell you a few facts..I can locate a few flakes of Gold with a set of Dowsing Rods for a distance of @ 70 paces. A Gold Nugget which weights a little less than a ¼ oz for a little less than a ¼ mile. With all 4 of the MFD’s and LRL’s that I own I can find those same targets at a distance of 2 and 3 miles.

Could these experts please explain how this can occur if the electronics have nothing to do with the process ?..Art
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index....c,384052.msg2728777.html#msg2728777
OK..here’s some more…When using Baited Dowsing Rods and I find a signal line the only information I have is that it is a Gold signal. That is the same information that I get from my rod type LRL’s. The only other information that I can get is the depth of the target. But I have to follow the signal until I reach the target to get the depth. Yes there are a few ways to size the signal if you know how.
When using my Ranger Tell on the same signal I can determine the depth of the object, the distance to the object, the estimated weight of the object and if it is a coin, bar or a ring….All this from the spot where I found the signal.
So how can I do this if the stuff in the box does not do these tasks for me ?...
Art

32. [*g.]CA asks False Questions, which are based on premises that are false, so logical answers are literally impossible (Always make them prove their premises). They also like to answer questions which were never asked, which is, as mentioned in the Big Four Proofs of LRL Fraud, above, is the classic Straw Man tactic.
Yes EE…When you can not answer a question you send everyone on a wild goose chase to your Excuse/insult page..What is false about the question?..Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Re: My Dowsing Test
Reply To This Topic #37 Posted Jan 29, 2006, 01:40:17 PM
Quote Modify Remove

Right on Rich...It's a tool. If it didn't work for me it would be in the trash. Any thing that saves time means more finds. Besides that your opinion is the only one that counts....Art
Was I wrong 5 years ago..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
I tell you Art, if I can find one of my clinical psych books, I can copy a couple of pages that seem to describe these x-spurts

so close it's scary. I only remember this because when I read it, I thought "That's not possible, people can't be like that". Was

impossible for me to believe that you could have that going on in your head and not realize it. But that was one of the effects.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Dowsing vs LRL’s

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index....c,384052.msg2728777.html#msg2728777
Art

32. [*g.]CA asks False Questions, which are based on premises that are false, so logical answers are literally impossible (Always make them prove their premises). They also like to answer questions which were never asked, which is, as mentioned in the Big Four Proofs of LRL Fraud, above, is the classic Straw Man tactic.
Yes EE…When you can not answer a question you send everyone on a wild goose chase to your Excuse/insult page..What is false about the question?..Art

What is false about the question is that you are basing it on your claims which have already been proven, in severay ways, to be false.

You can't use a lie to prove a lie. That's how logic works, artie.

You can't use your story about your LRL finding treasure, as proof that your LRL finds treasure.

In other words, you can't use a thing as it's own proof.

When you can do what you say, in front of an unbiased observer, then you will have something to talk about. Until then, your stories are just tall tales.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
When you can do what you say, in front of an unbiased observer, then you will have something to talk about. Until then, your stories are just tall tales.
And Carl is an unbiased observer?..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
And Carl is an unbiased observer?..Art

You have read Carl's test procedures, and you know that you are allowed to choose an unbiased proctor to administer the test. In addition to that, I have told you about that many times now.

It's obvious that you are merely repeating this particular phony nitpick over and over again.

That you already know about your choice of another proctor, and that you can also do your own test at your local metal detector club or high school science class, is significant evidence that your actually are a liar, pretending to not know that you can do so.

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
You have read Carl's test procedures, and you know that you are allowed to choose an unbiased proctor to administer the test. In addition to that, I have told you about that many times now.

It's obvious that you are merely repeating this particular phony nitpick over and over again.

That you already know about your choice of another proctor, and that you can also do your own test at your local metal detector club or high school science class, is significant evidence that your actually are a liar, pretending to not know that you can do so.
Already discussed
It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to project their personal deficiencies unto another in self defense, they are sure trying to pass theirs lack of knowledge over to you

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

Already discussed
It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to project their personal deficiencies unto another in self defense, they are sure trying to pass theirs lack of knowledge over to you

Are you a sick-ology eugenics fan?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
You just can't get past that stuff can you. If I had the inclination, I could put something together that could help diagnose the exact problems so you could get help, but you would have to answer the questions, soooo.

The best way to get past the transference thing is to start accepting blame for things. start out with only half of the things you do and work your way up. That's gonna be a biggie with you.

Man up or shut up ANSWER the questions

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
You just can't get past that stuff can you. If I had the inclination, I could put something together that could help diagnose the exact problems so you could get help, but you would have to answer the questions, soooo.

The best way to get past the transference thing is to start accepting blame for things. start out with only half of the things you do and work your way up. That's gonna be a biggie with you.

Man up or shut up ANSWER the questions

You keep claiming that LRL devices work, when they have been proven over and over not to. And you are trying to blame that on me?

fenix brothers---Answer: #32 in the bottom link. Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
Are you a expert in that subject? If you are I sure hope you know more about that than you do Treasure Hunting

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Are you a expert in that subject? If you are I sure hope you know more about that than you do Treasure Hunting

I don't need to be, all the documented facts that prove it are in this video.

They list all their references for everything they say, so that anyone can check them out and validate their information.

Have you seen it? Have you checked the references? If you had, you wouldn't be putting your foot in your mouth like you just did.

Unless, of course, you go into your old rant about, "Facts don't mean anything"!

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

They list all their references for everything they say, so that anyone can check them out and validate their information.

Have you seen it? Have you checked the references? If you had, you wouldn't be putting your foot in your mouth like you just did.

Unless, of course, you go into your old rant about, "Facts don't mean anything"!

-----
ref: Predictable Pattern of Con Artists

Great link. Like most of your posts,, useless.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

-----
ref: Predictable Pattern of Con Artists

Great link. Like most of your posts,, useless.

And score another pure insult for the fenix brothers, who are always whining about being insulted (by the truth).

What hypocrites!

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Must be true. When it comes to insults and hypocrites, you da man.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread