aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Dowsing vs LRL’s
We have been told by our expert non-treasure hunters many fairy tales in the last few months…They have admitted now that we can find treasure with our LRL’s but only because it is just Dowsing..The electronics have nothing to do with what we locate and recover. So as usual I have a few questions.
As a fair Dowser and also a LRL user I will tell you a few facts..I can locate a few flakes of Gold with a set of Dowsing Rods for a distance of @ 70 paces. A Gold Nugget which weights a little less than a ¼ oz for a little less than a ¼ mile. With all 4 of the MFD’s and LRL’s that I own I can find those same targets at a distance of 2 and 3 miles.

Could these experts please explain how this can occur if the electronics have nothing to do with the process ?..Art
Answers
Art, those are impressive distance numbers. With regards to the 1/4 oz nuggets @ 1/4 mile distance. Who placed the nuggets
at that distance before you searched for them?
And yet, you refuse to do this very thing and make an easy $25,000 or even $1,000,000.
Don't know what equipment you are using, how do you know when you lose the signal?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Another question
OK..here’s some more…When using Baited Dowsing Rods and I find a signal line the only information I have is that it is a Gold signal. That is the same information that I get from my rod type LRL’s. The only other information that I can get is the depth of the target. But I have to follow the signal until I reach the target to get the depth. Yes there are a few ways to size the signal if you know how.
When using my Ranger Tell on the same signal I can determine the depth of the object, the distance to the object, the estimated weight of the object and if it is a coin, bar or a ring….All this from the spot where I found the signal.
So how can I do this if the stuff in the box does not do these tasks for me ?...Art
Answers
How do you know the distance, if you haven't located the target yet?
Art, has it occurred to you that a skeptic couldn't possibly have invented that gizmo to "disrupt LRL demos", only a "true believer" could do that!

It's amazing the stuff that LRL apologists make up, your post is something that the rest of us could never have faked on your behalf, it wouldn't have occurred to us in a million years.
Art is one of the contributors in the Big Book of Dowsing Excuses.
The question is: "Who are the contributors to Art?"

OK, so the whole, combined, mechanisms are rigidly affixed to the handle, and there is no swivel to anything, anywhere on it?
You'd think that for $450+ you would get bearings machined nicely into the handle.....but, no. You get a piece of #4 wire (or something equally cheesy) lumped into the PVC handle
The dimmer had a piece of what taped on the green wire (ground)? The ground wire simply goes to the metal frame of the dimmer and has nothing to do with with electronics or any relevancy whatsoever to the dimming function. The green wire is simply a safety feature.

Shenanigans big time
LOL, your life IS a cheat sheet.
hat yellow text is unreadable, unless you highlight it with your cursor.

"The door to knowledge and understanding is never unlocked by insults."
This from less than half the responses..Twist and spin duck and dodge…Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Earlier in this thread, you refused to say how you would make a test that was more fair than Carl's. Since you approve of Carl's test, when will you be taking it?
Do you always walk around with a mouse in your pocket ?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
So now Google is wrong to….I am not a Con Artist so I just don’t understand all your silly scam terms..Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
#24, in fact.
4. ***There is logical reason to strongly suspect that the repetitive, aggressive "user" California is actually working for the product makers. The reasoning is that because the LRL makers can't directly state in their advertisements that their devices actually find anything, they must rely on fake "users" to make those statements for them, thus trying to distance themselves legally from the statements.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Thank you, artie. Finally you're getting the picture. That it is obvious what you are doing and why.

Now, back to the topic---

The "swingy thingy" LRLs are dowsing rods with some useless "electronics" attached, to enable them to charge way more money than just a couple of welding rods.

Can you prove your claims, that the LRLs do anything more than simple dowsing rods would do?

Burden of Proof, Wikipedia.

Holder of the burden

When debating any issue, there is an implicit burden of proof on the person asserting a claim.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's test?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The "swingy thingy" LRLs are dowsing rods with some useless "electronics" attached, to enable them to charge way more money than just a couple of welding rods.

Can you prove your claims, that the LRLs do anything more than simple dowsing rods would do?
No need to..You are the claimant so under you rules it is your job.,.
When debating any issue, there is an implicit burden of proof on the person asserting a claim.
Wrong again..This is a discussion board not a debate..Keep making up the rules as you go along..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:

No need to..You are the claimant so under you rules it is your job.,.
Wrong again..This is a discussion board not a debate..Keep making up the rules as you go along..Art

Then discuss some proof of your claims.

No? You can't?

I didn't think so!

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Because you keep bragging about all your "big hunts," and making all those claims about entering math functions into your calculator and having it tell you where silver dollars are, and how deep they are, and so forth.

So prove it. Take the test.

When will you man-up and take Carl's test?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing vs LRL’s
We have been told by our expert non-treasure hunters many fairy tales in the last few months…They have admitted now that we can find treasure with our LRL’s but only because it is just Dowsing..The electronics have nothing to do with what we locate and recover. So as usual I have a few questions.
As a fair Dowser and also a LRL user I will tell you a few facts..I can locate a few flakes of Gold with a set of Dowsing Rods for a distance of @ 70 paces. A Gold Nugget which weights a little less than a ¼ oz for a little less than a ¼ mile. With all 4 of the MFD’s and LRL’s that I own I can find those same targets at a distance of 2 and 3 miles.

Could these experts please explain how this can occur if the electronics have nothing to do with the process ?..Art
OK..here’s some more…When using Baited Dowsing Rods and I find a signal line the only information I have is that it is a Gold signal. That is the same information that I get from my rod type LRL’s. The only other information that I can get is the depth of the target. But I have to follow the signal until I reach the target to get the depth. Yes there are a few ways to size the signal if you know how.
When using my Ranger Tell on the same signal I can determine the depth of the object, the distance to the object, the estimated weight of the object and if it is a coin, bar or a ring….All this from the spot where I found the signal.
So how can I do this if the stuff in the box does not do these tasks for me ?...Art
The questions still need to be answered…Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Those are all your claims, artie.
You have made those claims.
Now can you back them up?
Why ? I ask the question to the “Claimants” Skeptics…In 124 post I see no answers..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Those are all your claims, artie.
You have made those claims.
Now can you back them up?
Why ? I ask the question to the “Claimants” Skeptics…In 124 post I see no answers..Art

Well, that right there covers #9 through 21!

That's more than just a combo, it's a conglomerate!

Don't be a doof---show the proof!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread