thrillathahunt
Silver Member
oh? is that so? did you find some iron in your yard today Coily?
Hmmm, your avatar looks familiar. That style of humor too. I wonder.......You are not Spartacus53 resurrected are you?

Last edited:
oh? is that so? did you find some iron in your yard today Coily?

Yup a nine inch nail, rawrr!oh? is that so? did you find some iron in your yard today Coily?
Hmmm, your avatar looks familiar. That style of humor too. I wonder.......You are not Spartacus53 resurrected are you?[/QUOTE
No I am not sparklekiss. I do know him and should take offense at the suggestion. I am much wittier and handsome than that pretender
(Disclaimer) Venture in at your own risk, and don't go crying or whining to the Mods for protection when you get ripped and bashed for being.... being one of them.

What does a commissioner actually do? You can't put me in charge of Jeff though,that dude is a piece O' work and I mean that in the best of ways,lol! I'm glad you had a totally " me" day Bigfoot,you got to keep up your appearances ya know.Sorry Coily, didn't mean to leave you out, How about commissioner to the Mods.?
Sorry Coily, didn't mean to leave you out, How about commissioner to the Mods.?