What's new

Draped Bust, 2 Matrons, NH militia button, Indian, relics

Stan Milgram

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
75
Reaction score
232
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
T2, AT Pro, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a good two hunts and wanted to share my finds with you guys. Yesterday I found the 1798 Draped Bust and 1824 Matron and NH militia button (my home state). The button cleaned up very well with aluminum jelly. Last week, I found the no-date Matron and the Indian. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • DB obverse.webp
    DB obverse.webp
    79.1 KB · Views: 123
  • DB reverse.webp
    DB reverse.webp
    78.6 KB · Views: 129
  • button cleaned.webp
    button cleaned.webp
    74.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 1824 obverse.webp
    1824 obverse.webp
    90.5 KB · Views: 118
  • MH no date obverse.webp
    MH no date obverse.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 34
Indian

Here is the Indian.
 

Attachments

  • indian obverse.webp
    indian obverse.webp
    113.6 KB · Views: 123
  • indian reverse.webp
    indian reverse.webp
    115.8 KB · Views: 119
Nice button, first one I remember being posted!
 
That buttons is a beauty...great finds!
 
Awesome finds, oldest coin I found so far in my neck of NH is an 1820 Upper Canada Half-Penny, it was settled in 1732 so I still have lots of hope.
 
Love that button..still has a lot of gilt....nice coins too..congrats
 
Beauty hunt. Excellent finds with the DB and button being in great shape. Right on!
 
Great hunt button looks awesome
 
Stan those are some fantastic finds
 
Nice recovery and restoration on that awesome button, Warren!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom