What's new

Dream box - private links added

buffhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
275
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
I have told a few of you of the "dream box" that my daughter and I picked up last year. I finally posted it on youtube for everyone to see.

To set the story up, we were getting several boxes from several banks. The daughter and I went thru several of the boxes from bank #1, and since she was going away on a Girl Scout Trip, I was going to go get the boxes from Bank #2 an go thru them while she was gone. on the third box, I was quite surprised, and decided to leave it for my daughter when she got home.

The following videos show her excitement on finding silver. Her favorite saying when she would find one is "GOT IT!. You can clearly hear her favorite saying when she goes to open the first roll. My wife, who very rarely gets involved in checking for silver, knew what was in store for my daughter and had to help. she was just as excited, and spills my daughters can of soda.

To be honest with you, it got monotonous for her finding so much silver and she got bored at the end. There was no "thrill of the hunt"

for all concerned, i went back and made the video private on youtube. Its not broadcast out to the whole world.

here are the private links:

[video=youtube;Zs1-j4rnKY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=Zs1-j4rnKY0&sharing_token=7efOU6-xu4SXDxwkOlbECQ[/video]

[video=youtube;bkD3tRLFpx4]http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=bkD3tRLFpx4&sharing_token=onyFEVAvACjPf_Voz6Jk6w[/video]






 
Upvote 0
Re: Dream box

obediah said:
Yinzi50 said:
Congrats to your dream box! But the video was changed to "private" so I couldn't see your dream box. But how many silver coins in that box? Is this the box has 880 silver coins?
No, thought he said there was 1166 in it; is that possible(?), I'm not sure I believe him.

I see 952
 
Re: Dream box

Holy cr**! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: :wink: ;D :D :) ::) :tongue3: :tongue3: :headbang:

That is great!

Congrats -

There has to be a few nice boxes around that one so good luck this week!

Maine_Jim
 
Re: Dream box

Just saw this, sounds like a awesome box. Was unable to watch it though because it was private.
 
Re: Dream box

golden silver said:
Lovely story my friend but I am with the rest and stand by the fact that you need to take the vid off. This economy has tons of people looking for ways to protect themselves financially and they see this and will dive right in. Some guys on this board have lost jobs and use the silver to pay bills. I think that is why it is such a touchy issue. I hope our reactions don't leave a bad taste in your mouth. Great Amaizing Score.

golden silver

LOL so im greedy because i do 15+ boxes a week. LOL nice thought even though very skewed. I am not greedy i just have alot of time right now since i got laid off and id appreciate it if you didn't paint with such a broad brush. :coffee2:
 
Re: Dream box

i have been doing about 26 boxes a week for over a year......guess i'm just a greedy fat cat :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
Re: Dream box

I don't think I would have the will to look through 26 boxes in one week! :dontknow: :dontknow:
 
Re: Dream box

it's tough to go through that many with such little results as of lately :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom