What's new

Dream dime bag

ronbo22

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
410
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
I got a $500 bag of dimes as an afterthought when picking up my box today. Well the box was a skunk. The bag owever, had a record for me of 112 silvers which included 11 Mercuries that ranged from a 1917-1944. the most I ever had in a bag was 5 and 22 froma box. I going back Monday to see if they have another bag.
 
Upvote 0
congrats that is a great score on dimes good luck on the next bags happy hunting. RON
 
I probably would of crapped myself. Whoever brought those in may have brought in nickels and quarters as well. Maybe you don't collect nickels and quarters, but you could always trade them for some coins that you do want. :notworthy:
 
Congrats on that fantastic bag :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. Go back asap and grab the quarter bag.
HH
Rich
 
That is awesome congrats. Im still on the dime quest although its getting tougher and tougher to keep doing. Im up to 30k this year in boxes, bags, and customer wraps and finally hit 25 dimes for the year. I would fall over dead if i saw 10 in one day let alone 100 in one bag.
 
unreal, I hope I get a bag like that soon
 
That's what I'm talking about! :icon_thumright: Could you list what you found by date and mint mark?
Always love to see the breakdown.
HH
Gilbert
 
I would most definately crap pants with a score like that, CONGRATS! ffd
 
Rich Hartford said:
Congrats on that fantastic bag :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. Go back asap and grab the quarter bag.
HH
Rich
Agreed. While your at it, you should buy it all! ;D You never know what a "collector" or collectors kid ;D might have dropped off with that!!
 
ronbo
Thanks for your service!
Congrats on the great bag!

Cheers!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom