What's new

Dream rolls on rd trip.........

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
rd trip today started out kinda crappy 2 $500 quarter bags only produced 1 washington, then i waited for an hr b/c the coin machine broke while i was dumping.
anyways i headed out of my normal hunting ground and the very first bank i hit i got 2 rolls that looked newer. I didnt think much of them, that was until i dumped them out.

roll 1- 4- 40%ers
3 -90%ers
1- FRanklin
and 6- WALKERS- 1947-d,1946,1944,1943,1942-d,1942
So ofcourse i couldnt wait to open the second roll
roll 2- SOLID SILVER
14- 40%ers
3-90%ers
2- Franklin
1- 1970D
It was pretty dead for the rest of the day, until i got to my normal hunting grounds. I hit this one bank that had 50.00 in taped rolls All looked new except for one, they produced
16- 40%ers
and 6-90%ers. Funny thing was all the rolls had silver except the older looking one, it was solid Bic.

day totals where
6- walkers
3-franklins
12- 90%ers
1- 1970D
36- 40 %ers
thanks for lookin
Keith
 

Attachments

  • DSC00145.webp
    DSC00145.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 415
  • DSC00146.webp
    DSC00146.webp
    146.6 KB · Views: 408
  • DSC00147.webp
    DSC00147.webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 404
Upvote 0
Great road trip !! Never got a 70 yet. Some nice pictures too :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HH

Rich
 
Nice! I'd've been happy with just the '70 or the Walkers.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
"Dream on, dream away...I think I am gonna have to stay, Stay fore....ver."

What dreams are made of bud.

Golden Silver
 
Nice! Walkers and a 70-D, can't ask for more then that.
 
Nice day there :icon_thumleft:

Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom