Oakview2
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 4, 2012
- Messages
- 2,817
- Reaction score
- 3,350
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Prather CA
- Detector(s) used
- Whites GMT
- Primary Interest:
- Other
It was not my intent to argue the merits of this case. Given the cash strapped nature of our state, I have a feeling that they will go for the fat fine. I know of several cases that were thrown out along the San Joaquin by the DA after a plea was entered. But in all those cases they siezed the dredges and gear and many case they still after a year have not recovered their equipment. I hope the best for Vini and I made no comparison between Hefty's case and Vini's. 2 different animals. Hope you are gearing up for your new spot and can't wait to see your setup...

? Let's hope for some good rain as this state is a tenderbox....
you have alot of peoples attention now. It may not seem like the right way to some, but wars have been fought ( and won)on the same values.
Oh Yah! Mucho Oro! Bam!






