NeoTokyo
Bronze Member
Yup, it is only $1 dollar to buy the permit but it is a $250 dollar fine if you dont have it!
We bought it before we even started finding gold because we thought it would be fun for the girls.
I was warned by a couple locals that they are like that so I am not the first.
I plan on doing something about it, people should not be treated this way ESPECIALLY when you have all the proper permits in hand.
We bought it before we even started finding gold because we thought it would be fun for the girls.
I was warned by a couple locals that they are like that so I am not the first.
I plan on doing something about it, people should not be treated this way ESPECIALLY when you have all the proper permits in hand.
? and as far as not being able to drive through with a detector omg....what if you are an out of state/area tourist in an R.V. man screw whiskeytown.








