What's new

Drilled pendant plus some nice points. A very good weekend.

Pancake

Full Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2012
Messages
194
Reaction score
158
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mass.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Last weekend I found a few really nice points and my hot streak continued this weekend. I found 6 nice points Friday afternoon and Saturday and went out for an hour or so today and found this drilled piece right before I was going to pack it in. I assume it's a broken pendant of some sort but any insight would be appreciated. I appears to be some type of slate. I've found a few drilled pieces of soapstone bowls before but never anything like this. I'm pretty excited about it.

IMG_7983.webpIMG_7982.webp
IMG_7984.webpIMG_7985.webp
IMG_7988.webpIMG_7991.webp
 
Upvote 0
Good looking finds. Sure looks like a Pendant to me and even damaged it's still a very nice find. Looks like some pretty nice Points to. That was a great hunt.
 
Winners all around. Could be a pendant or a gorget. Great find.
 
A real nice find:hello2:, slate is something we don't have here.:BangHead:
 
Cool artifact finds. I welcome any artifact with a hole. Bet you are excited and ready to find more!!
 
Very nice hunt. Every time I find something drilled it is always broken rite at the drill section. Maybe one day it will be a whole one. You got some nice looking points also.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom