What's new

Drive through 90%

Twitch

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,884
Reaction score
2,359
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Was out in Washington in vacation. Did some bank drive through hunting (maybe that’s safer?). Found a lone ‘64-D. First silver in over 3 months, first 90%er in almost 6 months. First hunt in 3 months.
 
Upvote 0
Things have been dry as an old chicken bone as far as silver here in new Hampshire since April when the virus hit....I think I found one 40%er after 19 skunk boxes, then 4 more skunk boxes and as of this week I can't get any more sur to this coin shortage.
 
Things have been dry as an old chicken bone as far as silver here in new Hampshire since April when the virus hit....I think I found one 40%er after 19 skunk boxes, then 4 more skunk boxes and as of this week I can't get any more due to this coin shortage.
 
Went to a local bank drive up yesterday, got one roll of halves, had 10 '70's, 2 eighties, and the rest 90's. Went to another drive up this morning, they don't keep halves.
 
Can't do drive through CRH. They used those pneumatic tubes. Even has signs, NO COINS.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom