Dry spell but...

Phishfarmer

Feb 26, 2016
Petersburg Virginia
Detector(s) used
Deus, Others
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I went out for a couple hours today at least the weather was good. New place.. small area between two railroad tracks. Found a minnie about 3" deep immediately then nothing for the rest of the hunt. Thought I'd start posting the slow days as well as the good ones. Here it is: a minnie, a clad quarter, a modern 22 cal., and one of many pieces of wire.

20171116_171211[1].jpg

Upvote 8
Yep, some days are dud's (but I would love to find a mini ball). I'm at the beach in OBX found about $1 in modern clad over 4 hours, had a NC CW spot turn out to be a swamp now. But it was in the 60's and sunny.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510874128.215848.jpg Can't complain, just the way this hobby goes.

Yep, some days are dud's (but I would love to find a mini ball). I'm at the beach in OBX found about $1 in modern clad over 4 hours, had a NC CW spot turn out to be a swamp now. But it was in the 60's and sunny.View attachment 1516860 Can't complain, just the way this hobby goes.

The weather and scenery are much nicer where you are at than the muddy can slaw corn field I froze my fingers in today. Nice.:icon_thumright:

The hours in the day are dwindling along with the finds for me. Also freezing fingers shortens my already short hunts. Some day I will escape this winter home.:icon_thumright:

Glad to see I'm not the only one that has those " Dues Paying Days "

We all have a dry spell of sorts. Mine happens to be from about January thru March when the ground is frozen !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back