What's new

Drying lake bed gives up a Walther ppk ! or not ...

AdamBuchanan

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2010
Messages
85
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Keystone Heights, FL
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all ! Im still hitting our drying lake beds here in our town and really thought I found the real deal,, I was at an old swimming hole finding the norm, pull tabs, sinkers, coins,, typical lake bed finds,, then I dig up a nice, what I thought was a REAL Walter PPK hand gun,, turned out to be a CO2 bb gun.. but talk about heavy it seems to have been in the ground a while... anyway.. Its a good conversation piece,, its a first.. I figure if I keep hunting I'll find the real deal..Have a great weekend all,, and Happy Hunting ! :icon_thumright:
 

Attachments

  • 2012-02-19_15-54-22_757.webp
    2012-02-19_15-54-22_757.webp
    142.9 KB · Views: 729
Upvote 0
Trust me, you'll find the real deal sooner than you think. I found a real live grenade in a spot I never thought I would find one. Glad I didn't hit the pin.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom