What's new

Dug a Drivers License

xmarks73

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
302
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Ace 250, and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never knew Drivers License were made if metal. I piped this out of a field that an old 1800's homestead sat. The only thing that remains is the outhouse.
 

Attachments

  • image-2731164612.webp
    image-2731164612.webp
    62.6 KB · Views: 180
  • image-1995844398.webp
    image-1995844398.webp
    214.7 KB · Views: 186
That is quite remarkable X! Way cool. Was this in Michigan or Kentucky? Awesome find.
 
Thanks Mjc! :) yeah that's what strange, it was in Michigan.
 
Never seen one like it - Very cool and unique find - WTG :thumbsup:
 
Could that be a Chaffeur's License? I know that Taxi drivers have always had "Medallions"... could this be one?
 
Nice dig. Now dig that out house!:icon_thumleft:
 
Nice relic, congrats! :thumbsup:

HH
 
Sweet diggins broseph!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom