What's new

Dug a hutchinson soda and others

cheese

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
3,337
Reaction score
1,105
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Georgia
I actually found this sunday, but have been so busy I couldn't take pics and post till today. I went to the old dump in my town which is now abandoned and woods. I dug a pit and hit a few bottles. I got 5 of the old aqua coca cola bottles that also have "Thomsaville Ice & Mfg. co." on them. I got another that says "property of waycross bottling works Waycross GA" on it. The best is the hutchinson style soda from Thomasville Mfg Co.

I also found some other bottles that haven't been brought in yet, and my brother found a few too. He is holding the broken miniature whisky from Jacksonville. It's a shame the top is broken off, but he kept it anyway. I would have too. :icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1020a.webp
    IMG_1020a.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 757
  • IMG_1036.webp
    IMG_1036.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 752
  • IMG_1021a.webp
    IMG_1021a.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 728
Upvote 0
Awesome digs WTG.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
Oh Maon hammer that spot! :o ;D
 
nice bottles, been to waycross quite a few times, never for detecting wish i had now..lol....gregg
 
Cheese! Looks like you two are having a great time digging up those goodies!! :o Fantastic bottles!!! :thumbsup:

Nana :)
 
Looks like a great spot. Is that a moonshine bottle :D Corn mash.....humm ???
 
The perfect time period to dig. Need any help?
Newt
 
Oh, those are some nice bottles...gosh, I love that little whiskey jug. Great finds, hope you find plenty more.

:wink: RR
 
Thanks for the comments. I hope to go back this weekend if I get a chance. Got a few detecting spots that won't last long to visit too, so it might have to wait 'till the next weekend. We'll see.

Newt... I don't mind good company. Lets set something up!
 
Hello there Cheese! ;D Great digs! Especially love the whiskey crockery type bottle...that is WAY cool!
 
Awesome digs. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom