What's new

Dug a hutchinson soda and others

cheese

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
3,337
Reaction score
1,105
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Georgia
I actually found this sunday, but have been so busy I couldn't take pics and post till today. I went to the old dump in my town which is now abandoned and woods. I dug a pit and hit a few bottles. I got 5 of the old aqua coca cola bottles that also have "Thomsaville Ice & Mfg. co." on them. I got another that says "property of waycross bottling works Waycross GA" on it. The best is the hutchinson style soda from Thomasville Mfg Co.

I also found some other bottles that haven't been brought in yet, and my brother found a few too. He is holding the broken miniature whisky from Jacksonville. It's a shame the top is broken off, but he kept it anyway. I would have too. :icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1020a.webp
    IMG_1020a.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 757
  • IMG_1036.webp
    IMG_1036.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 752
  • IMG_1021a.webp
    IMG_1021a.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 728
Upvote 0
Great find on those bottles!!! Love the sodas!!!

MB
 
Those are some sweet bottles.

I'd take bottles like that anyday.

HH Jer
 
Man I love them hutches, they are probably the coolest bottle IMO. Nice digs! :thumbsup:
 
SCMDing said:
Some of those hutchinson bottles are worth a TON!! It would be the #1 spot on my list!

I mean, here is one close to yours.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Early-oklahoma-...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

Just takes finding a rare one!!! Like coins.

Yes if you can find one that is embossed with I.T. (Indian Territory) or O.T. (Oklahoma Territory) they can definately be worth some bucks. I found a Poteau, I.T. hutch bottle a few years ago and it was worth $100+ then.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Most people don't realize how significant the Hutch bottles are. Even though they may not be very valuable, they are an important symbol of Americana!

Congrats on some terrific digs!

Neil
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom