Jacobsdt
Full Member
Went back to the spot I have been finding Civil War as well as earlier and later stuff.
. Found an old button, it was folded. I bent it back out as far as I could without breaking it.
.
.
. I'm guessing this is off an old oil lamp, the wheel still turns!
. Buckle and bullet.
This was a nice surprise, silver buckle. the second pick shows where someone had etched some x's and I's , strange. There are stamped marks in two of the corners.
Thanks for checking them out.
. Found an old button, it was folded. I bent it back out as far as I could without breaking it.
.
.
. I'm guessing this is off an old oil lamp, the wheel still turns!
. Buckle and bullet.
This was a nice surprise, silver buckle. the second pick shows where someone had etched some x's and I's , strange. There are stamped marks in two of the corners.Thanks for checking them out.
Upvote
36
![20150705_135103[1]_edited.webp 20150705_135103[1]_edited.webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1094/1094882-63629f76d20b2e5af05d5e7729199dca.jpg?hash=GRqriVRHXv)








